9 advantages of the intermediate frequency induction melting furnace
1. Compared with other electric furnaces (including IGBTs) of the same power class, the loss of high and low voltage power supply lines is only one quarter of them, and the conductor cross section is doubled, which saves investment and saves a considerable part of electricity costs and fully uses electric energy.
2, the maintenance speed is fast, the maintenance difficulty and maintenance costs are low!
3, zero voltage soft start, no impact on the equipment.
4, no harmonics, effectively suppress the pollution of the intermediate frequency electric furnace to the power grid; fast, energy-saving, low power consumption, ton power consumption 570-600 degrees.
5. The transmission loss of the local system is reduced by three-quarters, and the overall efficiency is high.
6. The working voltage of the furnace induction coil is adjustable from 2800V to 3100V.
7. The technology is mature, the performance of the whole machine is stable and reliable, and it has a competitive advantage.
8, easy to operate, easy to use, the same as ordinary thyristor electric melting furnace.
9. The requirements for the use environment are lower than that of the IGBT electric melting furnace, and the applicable conditions are superior. It is an alternative to the IGBT intermediate frequency furnace!